Wednesday, October 25, 2006
i should have known better..
I didn’t know that thinking out loud could be so depressing. I didn’t know that expressing my feelings would be so painful. I didn’t know that building a fortress of good and endearing connection would hurt this much… I know it’s my fault to feel this way for you… I know its wrong…so wrong, for your type that leaves us hanging on the air but despite that I still feel for you, I still loved you. I thought well before having this feeling, with your kind, how can I have the assurance of you falling for me too? Cause with you I came to be me, you gave me light, you gave me a chance that we could be, you gave something that to hold on to, that our kind of love is possible…but that’s just me. Still I fell and you never even cared. I had loved you and that’s my biggest toll. Maybe I’m too dumb to cry & shed tears for you, I am but I will anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment