Tuesday, October 02, 2007

now i will at last...

I have shared so much, opened up too much, I fall so often, and I love so pure. I was afraid on being alone, I craved attention, I longed for a love, and damned for it. I thought I was over, I thought I was fine but it sucks so damn hard that I still yearn for you. I tried everything; I drowned my self on liquids that aid temporary comfort, engulfed my self on fumes that embraced me, gave me warmth. Sublimed, rationalized, compensated, displaced, defended my ego that is hurting, crushing, tearing into pieces. Still I can’t seem to carry onI kept searching deep within this demented soul on why I let my self be. I don’t want to hurt no more, I need peace, and I need to free my self from the pain, pain of a love that can never be. I tolerated pain, I kept dreaming that maybe there is a possibility, but I need to wake up, I need to carry on, I need to realize that some things are nothing more than what they are, they’re not meant to last, their just there to take a place in your heart just to make you a little smarter the next time. I learned some things the hard way that some good things never last. Sad but trueI need to continue breathing for my self.Now I will at last

No comments: