Help me forget… it was my primary reason,.. it was the empty feeling after making a decision.. I firmly believed it was the right thing to do but still doesn’t escape the fact that I am hurting. Shot one -- sets its tone, I thought through this I can forget, I did for a sec . As it sank through my Throat and felt the burn that made its mark running from my chest to my stomach. Thoughts of you sank too .. shot two.. shot three.. you ‘re still there. There is an innate desire for me to erase you. Shot four, I started feeling numb.. shot five, shot six shot seven—with every shot burning in, thoughts of you started to fade away.. And I was happy… at the moment. As the numbness creeps in and reached my heart, I was immobile. I stared blankly outside my bedroom window amazed by the distant light of the street lamp.
Then I couldn’t remember anymore.
...
No comments:
Post a Comment