Spinning, spiraling down and then I hit rock bottom. I really thought that it would be dark but suddenly everything is vivid, acid green aura with a bright-neon violet lining. My mind struggled to comprehend every color that my eyes absorb. I tried to reach for it but it seems impossible. I was left there gawping at its silent lucidity, luscious, stunning and hypnotizing me with its brilliance. Its beauty is incomparable, with its brilliance I felt my heart throb in harmony with a distant thud. Electric, confusing, gorgeous then a sudden blank.
I woke up clueless, the rays of the mid-morning sun blinded the sh*t out of me. dizzily I worked my way outside, tripping on the poor coordination of my every step . It was quiet, the sound of nearby traffic caught my attention I spun around searching signs of any living organism
none
I was still in trance but the faint memory of last night slowly creeps and making it more real. As I suddenly gasp for air it all came rushing to me, like a collection of billions and billions of still images racing down for me to comprehend. It stopped on the image that I tried burying as deep as I can. It was so real now so clear, the memory of you seared in my eyes and then I realize
I need more pills.
LOSER
a short story
12.2.8
-nai-
2 comments:
*huuuug*
may kanta ako dyan..
"DON'T STOP BELIEVING, hold on to THAT feeling!"
GLEEK GLEEK! :-)
yes, i have a blog! hahaha :P
ow!!! hahah more bitterness!!!
Post a Comment